Wednesday, December 26, 2012

One a Day Progress

Progress has been slow on my One a Day projects. I have crocheted one block on the Patchwork blanket. The chevron scarf has only grown by 19 rows.



I have almost finished the jewelry display, so when I have plenty of daylight I'll take the photos. I'll try to work on that tomorrow. 

I also want to blog about our visit to an alpaca farm. That will have to wait a day or two until I have those photos ready as well.

I'll be back tomorrow with a longer more interesting post about our weekend here:) 


7 comments:

  1. Good progress. The chevron makes for a lovely scarf. I might just have to add that to my project list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the scarf is coming along very nicely. Love all the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scarf is gorgeous! Nice work. It will be so pretty when you are done. Great colors.
    Eileen:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really love this scarf! Hope you had a fab Christmas hon. The weather has gone from fabulous to rainy today so I'm hoping to get my hook out. I might have to start a chevon scarf too!!

    Have a fab week.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. this time of year no one seems to get as much done as they would like.
    your chevrons are wonderful and beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...this is my next scarf, maybe, yea, probably starting tonight. I crochet hats and scarves for the homeless each year and am always looking for a little something different to mix it up with, and this is it!!

    ReplyDelete